You can't upload a file to Acrobat.com. In some cases, the upload motion starts, but it does not finish the process.
Acrobat.com has a few file format limitations. You cannot upload and share the following file types:
- audio formats (mp3, AAC, OGG)
- video formats (MOV, WMV, FLV, XVID, DIVX, RETG)
- Font formats (TTF, DFONT, OTF)
- archive formats (TGZ, RAR 7Z, SIT, JAR, WAR, CAB)
- System files and executable formats (EXE, DLL, JS, VB, BAT, CMD, COM, CPL, SH, CSH, TCSH, KSH, BASH, ZSH, INF, HTA, HLP, INS, ISP, VB, JSE, LNK, MS, PIF, SCR, SHS, WS), web files (CHM, CRT)
- Database files (MDB)
- raster image files (PCD, SCT).
This issue can occur for several reasons:
- a bad or inactive Internet connection
- a file with a file size bigger than 100 MB.
- unsupported file format