The version of Adobe Connect 9.1 Add-in is 11.2.385.0 on Windows and 11.2.381.0 on Mac OS.
The Adobe Connect Add-in is needed for functionality specific to meeting hosts and presenters on Windows and Mac OS. The minimum required version of the Add-in for Adobe Connect 9.1 update is 11.2.385.0 for Windows and 11.2.381.0 for Mac OS. You are asked to install the new Add-in in the following circumstances:
- You try to start or join 9.1 meeting for first time and have older version of the Add-in installed.
- You start screen sharing, application sharing, or share PowerPoint (PPTX format) files, and don’t have the latest version of the Add-in installed.
Issues resolved with the new release:
- Increasing the default log size to 10 MB and putting the silence addition message under logAudioMessage flag.
- Support Crash Reporter on Mac OS
- Ability to get stack traces in Release add-in
- Fix for bug 3351775: FireWire camera issue on Mac OS add-in
- Fix for bug 3498896: Sometimes on Mac OS, a blank toast window appeared on user entry
- Fix for bug 3519806: When the screen sharing dialog is still open, and you click Share My Screen again, close the already opened screen sharing dialog before displaying the dialog again.
The new add-in is backwards compatible, so you can download and install it before the 9.1 upgrade.