- Select Site Manager > Pages and open the page from which to redirect visitors.
- Click More Options and specify the destination URL in the 301 Redirect text box.
You can also specify another page or a module in your site by clicking the Browse link.
- Click Update.
Create a page redirect
Business Catalyst creates permanent 301 redirects. A 301 redirect sends both visitors and search engine crawlers to the new URL.
Create batch page redirects
You can create multiple redirects in one operation.
- Select Site Manager > URL Redirects, and then click Import URL Redirects.
- Click Download Import Template and save the downloaded spreadsheet on your computer.
- Fill in the spreadsheet with source URLs in the first column and corresponding destination URLs in the second column.
- Save the spreadsheet as a .csv or .tab file.
- Back on the Business Catalyst page from step 1, click the Browse button and select the .csv or .tab file on your computer.
- Click Next.
If the file has errors, an error message appears. Fix the errors in the file and try importing it again. If you don't have any errors, an import preview page appears.
- Click the Import button to import your redirects.