Here are TechNote articles dealing with some of the most frequently asked questions of our Technical Support Department.
- Troubleshooting Database Connectivity in ColdFusion Server forWindows NT and Solaris
- Connecting to Oracle 8.0.x from ColdFusion Server for Solaris
- ExecutePCode errors when browsing ColdFusion files
- Read this article if you are using any Microsoft Access data sources. It contains important information about configuring ColdFusion to better work with Access data sources. In addition, it contains a link to a Microsoft KB Article that recommends that Access only be used for the development of web applications and that users should only deploy their web applications using enterprise-level databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, etc...
- Getting any of the following error messages when trying to browse ColdFusion files for a server running Microsoft IIS:
- Error 405 - Method Not Allowed
- Error 500 - Internal Server Error
- HTTP 1.1/500 Server Error
- The specified resource name cannot be found in the image file
- The specified module could not be found
- Server Application Error
- Getting a Name and Password Challenge Response When Browsing a ColdFusion File
- Configuring Apache with ColdFusion Server for Windows 95/98/NT and Solaris
- Configuring Netscape with ColdFusion Server for Windows 95/98/NT and Solaris
- Mail is not being sent from the ColdFusion Server
- GettingA Connection With The Server Could Not Be Established when trying to access the ColdFusion Administrator from the console of a ColdFusion Server for Windows 95/98/NT server.
- Users get a class not found error message in their web browsers whenever you use any ColdFusion tag which uses a java applet (cfgrid, cfslider, cftree, etc...).
- Verity Collection Sizing
Performance and Tuning
- Troubleshooting problems with IIS
- Requesting a servlet causes a "500 Internal Server Error" on IIS 4.0
- 404 Error When Running Servlet Using IIS 4.0, but using Servlet in JRun Web Service Works
- What Does the "Could not connect to JRun Connector Proxy" Message Mean?
- JRun: Install on Netscape Enterprise Server and the obj.conf
- JRun: Setting up an IDE for Coding and Debugging Servlets