You can upgrade your current Creative Suite products and join Creative Cloud. Adobe currently offers easy upgrade paths and promotional pricing to existing Creative Suite customers.
Upgrade to Creative Cloud
Time-to-time, Adobe offers limited-time promotional pricing for existing customers. You can check online, if your registered software is eligible for upgrade and promotional pricing.
If any qualifying product is not found, you're prompted to enter a serial number. Enter the serial number and click Submit.
For information on locating your serial number, see Find a Serial Number.
You can also register your product through the product interface itself. It's not necessary to have the serial number if you have the product running on a computer that can connect to the Internet.
- Launch your product and choose Help > Register.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID and follow the onscreen instructions.
Try checking for eligibility after you've succesfully completed the registration.
Once you've completed the purchase, you can begin using the Creative Cloud. All apps and services are available through the Creative Cloud website at http://creative.adobe.com/.
Convert CS6 apps to Creative Cloud
To convert CS6 trial or licensed products, do the following:
- Start any CS6 product. For example, Adobe Illustrator CS6.
- Choose Help > Deactivate, and quit the product.
- Relaunch any CS6 product. The product launches in trial mode.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID.
- Click License This Software button at the bottom of the screen.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID to activate the software and convert it to Adobe Creative Cloud.
To download additional apps, See Download and install apps from the Creative Cloud.
Download and install apps from the Creative Cloud
The first time you download an app, Adobe Application Manager is downloaded and installed on your computer. The Adobe Application Manager enables single-click download and install for apps.
To install an app, do the following:
- Go to http://creative.adobe.com/ and sign in with your Adobe ID.
- Click Apps.
- Click Download link next to the app to install.
For more assistance downloading and installing apps from the Creative Cloud,
- See Troubleshoot Creative Cloud installation and download
- Visit the Creative Cloud install forum