When eLearning Suite 2.5 is installed on the following operating systems, Acrobat X does not install successfully:
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1
- Microsoft Windows XP SP1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows SP2 (32 bit)
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (64 bit)
Even though you continue the installation, Acrobat X doesn't launch.
1. Uninstall eLearning Suite 2.5.
2. Update the operating system as follows:
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 to SP2
- Microsoft Windows XP SP1 (32 bit) to SP2, and then to SP3
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (32 bit) to SP3
- Microsoft Windows XP SP1 (64 bit) to SP2
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (64 bit) to the update available here
3. Reinstall eLearning Suite 2.5.
eLearning Suite 2.5 is supported on all of the operating systems listed above. However, Acrobat X requires that later versions of the support packs are installed.
installation issues els 2.5, elearning suite 2.5 installation, Acrobat X installation issues, Acrobat X; cpsid_90087