When you access the Library panel in Adobe Encore CS4, the panel contains no content. Additionally, there is no sub-folder named Library within the Adobe Encore CS4 application folder on your hard drive.
Download functional content for Encore (skip this step if you have already downloaded functional content)
- (Mac OS) : Double-click the .dmg file that you downloaded. On the Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Content disk image, open the Encore Functional Content folder. Double-click Setup.
(Windows): There are two files that you downloaded (For CS4, these are PremierePro_4_Content_LS7.exe and PremierePro_4_Content_LS7.7z). Double-click the .exe file to extract the folders and files. Browse to the Encore functional content folder within the extracted folders. Double-click Setup. Here are detailed steps for Windows using CS4 as an example:
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded files from the download page. For example, Desktop\Premiere.
- Within this folder double-click PremierePro_4_Content_LS7.exe.
- The installation files are extracted to a folder named Adobe CS4. For example, Desktop\Adobe CS4.
- Go to the Adobe CS4\Premiere Pro Family Content Installers\Adobe Encore CS4 Functional Content folder.
- Double-click Set-up.exe.
- Installation starts. Follow the instructions on screen to complete installation.