To obtain the entire library content, click the desired locale and download the .zip file to a location on your computer.
To use the library content within Encore, extract the contents of the downloaded .zip file and then link Encore with the extracted content.
Extract the downloaded .zip file to your hard drive.
Do one of the following:
- Depending upon your operating system, copy the Library, main, Styles, and Template folders from the folder containing the extracted library content to the appropriate location:
- Windows: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Encore CS6\
- Mac OS: Applications/Adobe Encore CS6/
- Launch Encore and link the library to the location where you extracted the library content:
- Mac OS: Select Encore > Preferences > Media. Browse to the Library folder of the extracted library content, and then click Ok.
- Windows: Select Edit > Preferences > Media. Browse to the Library folder of the extracted library content and then click Ok.
download library content, download functional content, library content, functional content, full library content, full functional content