Note: If you want to install the product on a different computer, first deactivate the software on your computer. To deactivate, choose Help > Deactivate.
- Before you uninstall, close all applications currently running on your system—including other Adobe applications, Microsoft Office applications, and browser windows.
Then do one of the following:
- In Windows XP, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs. Select the product that you want to uninstall, click Remove, and then follow the onscreen instructions. By default, the folder for older Flash Catalyst CS5.5 builds is located at C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Desktop\Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- In Windows Vista and Windows 7, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Programs and Features. Select the product that you want to uninstall, click Uninstall, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- On a system that has the Flash Catalyst CS5 stand alone application installed, when you attempt to uninstall either one using Add/Remove Program utilities, both applications display the same name “Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5." You can make sure that you are uninstalling the correct version by the date stamp or if you launch the uninstaller, the Flash Catalyst’s CS5.5 uninstaller has “CS5.5” in the panel title. (that is, Uninstall Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5).
- IMPORTANT: Mac OS has new uninstall functionality. DO NOT drag applications to the trash to uninstall them. To safely uninstall on Mac OS X, double-click the product installer in: Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers/Adobe Flash Catalyst CS5.5 or double-click the Uninstall alias located in the Application folder.