- Performance issues when dragging objects on stage, scrubbing the timeline, entering symbol edit mode in large AS2.0 and AS 3.0 files.
- Performance issues when opening large files or files with many nested symbols.
- Performance issues when working in the library such as scrolling, selecting items in the library, dragging item to stage, editing symbol from library.
- Several crashes involving creating a text field on stage and opening certain files.
- Graphic symbol looping setting changes when apply color effect to instance in Property inspector.
- gotoAndPlay("framelabel") compiles differently in CS3 versus CS4
- Put back the JSAPI that allows users to publish FLA files without opening them fl.publishDocument( flaURI [, publishProfile] );
Adobe Flash CS4 Professional (10.0.2) addresses issues regarding the compiling of large project files as well as the following key issues: