Some Flash actions do not behave as expected when hosted by the QuickTime player.
- Attempts to use a keyframe action to trigger a Get URL action have no effect in the exported QuickTime movie.
- The Load Movie action, used to place external SWF files into the current Flash movie, does not work.
- Stop actions placed in the first frame will fail in the QuickTime movie.
- The cursor does not always turn into a hand when passing over buttons.
- Mask layers used to mask QuickTime content do not work.