To create a custom document profile in Illustrator CS3:
- Do any of the following:
- Create any colors, patterns, and gradients you want, and save them as swatches. You can also import swatches using the Swatch Libraries command and then move the swatches you want in the Document Profile file into the default Swatches panel.
- Save any graph designs that you want available in your files using the Graph Design dialog box.
- Create any graphic styles you want and save them to the Graphic Styles panel.
- Create any brushes you want and save them to the Brushes panel.
- Create any symbols you want and save them to the Symbols panel.
- Select the options you want as default settings from the following: View preferences (from the View menu), ruler origins, page origins, print settings (in the Print dialog box, File > Print), and actions.