This document can help you troubleshoot the following:
- Problems and errors that may occur after you install a third-party plug-in for Adobe InDesign.
- Errors when using certain plug-ins included with InDesign
- Errors referring to plug-ins that are accociated with particular documents.
- Errors indicating that certain plug-ins are missing.
- Problems and errors when a particular plugin is referenced in a crash log file
Please search the Adobe Knowledgebase for possible issues with specific third-party plugins before you contact Adobe Technical Support or the manufacturer of the third party plug-in.
Adobe Technical Support can help you isolate problems related to plug-ins. However, if it has been determined that the problem is directly relates to a plug-in created by another company, you will need to contact that company for further support.