Do one or more of the following solutions:
Solution 1: Use a different version of Internet Explorer or a different browser.
To verify that the issue is related to changes in Internet Explorer 7, open the Authorware web player file in a different browser.
- Open the same Authorware Web player HTML file using an earlier version of Internet Explorer (for example, version 6 or earlier)
- Open the same Authorware Web player HTML file using a different browser (for example, Mozilla Firefox, Netscape Navigator).
Solution 2: Embed the Authorware web player HTML page within a separate HTML page as an iframe element.
- Navigate to the folder where the html file was saved to and make the following changes:
- Right click on the html file generated from step 1 and choose Copy, then Paste, creating a copy of the original file in the same folder (for example, if the file name was project_file.htm, then you should now have both the project_file.htm file and a file Copy of Project_file.htm.) .
- Rename the copied file (for example, project_file_IE7.htm).
- Open the original file (for example, project_file.htm) in a HTML Editor and make the following changes:
New security features in Internet Explorer 7 can cause applications and plug-ins that pre-date Internet Explorer 7 to stop functioning as expected. Internet Explorer 7 was not available to test during the development of the current Authorware web player.