You can upload your creative images as work-in-progress to Behance directly from within Photoshop. Behance is the leading online platform to showcase and discover creative work. Using Behance, you can create a portfolio of your work and broadcast it widely and efficiently to get feedback.
Behance integration with Photoshop CC is not available in France and Japan for now.
You can share your work from within Photoshop in one of the following ways:
- With a document open, select File > Share On Behance.
- With a document open, click the Share On Behance icon () in the lower-left corner of the document window.
For more information about using Behance, see the Behance Help Center.
You can share images of dimensions 320 x 320 pixel or higher.
You must be 13 years of age or older to sign up for Behance.
Share an image on Behance
- With the image open in Photoshop, select Share On Behance.
- Do one of the following:
- If you don't have a Behance account, click Start Your Public Profile and create a Behance account.
- If you use same email address for your Behance account and your Creative Cloud membership, link the two accounts by entering your Behance password.
- If you use a different email address for your Behance account and your Creative Cloud membership, fill in the details under I Have a Behance Portfolio.
- On the Enter Information screen, specify a title and some tags for the image you're sharing. You can also post a comment to start the conversation around your work.
Specify a title and some tags for the image
- If you have a feedback circle on Behance, you can choose to share your work just with the members of that circle.
Crop to select a cover image
- Click Crop Cover & Publish. Behance uploads your image as work-in-progress and makes it available for feedback and comments.
Work-in-progress uploaded and live on Behance
- Click View & Share On Behance to sync with social networks, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin. The next time you upload an image, you can choose to share it on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin directly from within Photoshop.
Request feedback through social networks
Upload revisions to Behance
Your work-in-progress as it appears on Behance
Panorama images of dimensions 3200 x 320 or 320 x 3200 px are supported. A maximum aspect ratio of 10:1 is supported for panoramas.
Video | Design improvements in Photoshop CC
Rafael Concepcion goes over several design improvements in Photoshop CC, including Behance integration, multiple path selection, and rounded corner editing for shapes...