You can take photos or videos with a variety of devices and bring them into Elements. Here are some guidelines that are good to follow:
- Read the documentation that came with your device.
- Switch on the camera.
- Follow any instructions that appear on the computer to install drivers and other software.
- If your camera or computer is not responding, try using a card reader instead.
Installing Premiere Elements
- How do I import videos from Elements Organizer?
- What methods are available to import videos?
- How do I import from DVDs, camcorders, phones, and removable drives?
- How do I import photos from my digital camera or mobile phone?
- How do I add files from my hard drive?
- How do I capture live video from camcorders and webcams?