Important: Be sure to install the recent updates for Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder. These updates fix many bugs.
- Turning off thumbnails in the timeline results in better performance when opening populated sequence timelines. (#2559596)
- Adobe Premiere Pro does not import .psb files (Photoshop large file support). Save the file in TIFF format to import into Adobe Premiere Pro. (#2539821)
- A red frame (that indicates an error frame) can appear in captured HDV footage. (#2516899)
- RED R3D files cannot be imported (Mac OS) or rendered correctly (Windows) when the media is located in a double-byte file path. (#2455402, #2534074)
- VST audio plug-in parameters can be set to incorrect values when switching presets. (#2481384)
- Adobe Photoshop support between Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro are not the same. Copying and pasting complex Adobe Photoshop files between Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro can result in mismatched results. Adobe recommends using flattened Adobe Photoshop files when copying and pasting between Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.