Adobe Presenter 8 update helps you to automatically generate closed captioning for your audio track with the new speech-to-text conversion feature and expand your outreach with significantly enhanced accessibility support. Do more, now with Microsoft Office 2013 support and Windows® 8 compatibility. Reach out to Adobe support, access social media forums, and receive timely updates from the Adobe Presenter product team
What’s new in Presenter 8 update :
New audio workflow
Work more seamlessly with the new intuitive audio interface. Now record and sync audio with slides effortlessly.
Enhanced Adobe Presenter 8 mobile app
Provide learners anywhere access to engaging quizzes on iOS* devices. Track quizzes on Adobe Connect™ or any standard AICC-compliant LMS. Leverage the integration with Adobe Connect to access Adobe Presenter course in Adobe Connect Mobile through single-sign on and auto-redirection.
* Subject to Apple’s current requirements and approval
Achieve 508 standard compliance and expand your outreach with significantly enhanced accessibility support. Easily create courses that meet accessibility norms for defense, government, and educational organizations.
Automatic closed captioning
Automatically generate closed captioning for your audio track with the new speech-to-text conversion feature.
Customized user navigation interface
Compel your learners to view selected parts of your course by disabling the play bar for those sections. Ensure that your learners get a better understanding of the subject by preventing them to skip important portions of the course.
Microsoft Office 2013 support **
Convert Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 slides, including objects, animations, and multimedia, into rich, interactive video presentations using an improved conversion library.
**Supports Microsoft Office 2013, 32 bit; Microsoft Office 2010, 32 bit and 64 bit; and Microsoft Office 2007, 32 bit.
Windows® 8 compatibility
Leverage the power of Adobe Presenter 8 and all its features when using Windows 8.
Enhanced video add-ons **
Describe your video by adding a title or description at the beginning of your file. Focus viewer attention by zooming in on specific content while editing. Select from a range of introductory and concluding clips. Include your logo for project-wide branding.
Direct access to Adobe resources
Reach out to Adobe support, access social media forums, and receive timely updates from the Adobe Presenter product team—all from within Adobe Presenter.
Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor (Intel® CoreTM i3 or faster recommended)
- Operating System Details :
|Adobe Presenter 8 update Installer||Operating System||Microsoft Powerpoint Version| Installer|
Windows 32-bit and 64-bit setups :
|32 bit version of Microsoft® Powerpoint 2007, 2010, 2013|
Windows 64-bit setups :
|64 bit vesion of Microsoft® Powerpoint 2010|
- 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended).
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; 5GB space required during usage.
- 1024x768 display (1280x720 display with OpenGL 2.1–compatible dedicated graphics card highly recommended).
- Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.x, or Safari 4.
- Adobe Reader® 9 software and above for viewing PDF files created with Adobe Presenter.
- Windows Media Player.
- Adobe Flash® Player 9 software for viewing multimedia content.
- Microsoft® PowerPoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 (32-bit) for Adobe Presenter 32-bit installations; Microsoft® PowerPoint 2010 (64-bit) for Adobe Presenter 64-bit installations.
- Microsoft® XML Library 4.0
- QuickTime software required for multimedia features.
- Internet connection is required to generate ‘Closed Captions’ in Adobe Presenter Video Creator.
- Internet Explorer 8 or 9
- Firefox 3.x or later
- Safari 4 or later
- Adobe Reader 9 or later for viewing the PDF created using Adobe Presenter 8.
Installing Adobe Presenter 8 update
1. Before you install Adobe Presenter update, close all of your Adobe applications, PowerPoint and any web browser windows.
2. Do one of the following:
- If Adobe Presenter is already installed, uninstall it from Windows Add/Remove program.
- Insert the DVD in your drive, and follow the on-screen instructions. (If the installer does not launch automatically, double-click the set-up.exe installer at the root level of your disk to start the installation process.)
3.On the Serial number screen, enter the serial key.
Note: If you have already purchased Adobe Presenter 8 previously, you can reuse the same serial number. If you are purchasing Adobe Presenter 8 update, locate the serial number on the DVD, or in case of web download, in the email that was sent to you after the purchase.
Uninstalling Adobe Presenter 8 update
1. Before you uninstall Adobe Presenter, close PowerPoint and any web browser windows.
2. In Windows, open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- Before uninstalling you may want to deactivate Adobe Presenter by choosing Help > Deactivate and follow the on-screen instructions. You may run up to two activated copies of the software at any one time.
- To reinstall Adobe Presenter at any point in time, you need access to the original installer (CD, DVD, or the installer files downloaded from the Adobe website).
Known Issues in Adobe Presenter 8 update
Click here for known issues and limitations in Adobe Presenter 8 update