- When you access the Library panel in Adobe Encore, the panel contains no content. Additionally, there is no subfolder named Library within the Adobe Encore application folder on your hard disk.
- When you access the title templates in Adobe Premiere Pro, the title templates are missing.
- When you access the template projects in After Effects, the template projects are missing.
Solution: Install the CS6 Functional Content
If you installed the previous functional content packages, it's possible that you have Templates and Textures folders in the Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS6\Presets folder. Delete these folders before installing.
Download and install functional content for Encore, After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
Note: Skip steps 1-6 if you have already downloaded functional content for Encore, After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
(Windows) There are two files that you downloaded (for CS5, these files are PremierePro_5_Content_LS7.exe and PremierePro_5_Content_LS7.7z). Double-click the.exe file to extract the folders and files. Browse to the Encore functional content folder within the extracted folders. Double-click Setup. Following are detailed steps for Windows:
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded files from the download page. For example, Desktop\Premiere.
- Double-click PremierePro_5_Content_LS7.exe. The installation files are extracted to a folder named Adobe CS5. For example, Desktop\Adobe CS5.
- Go to the Adobe CS5\Premiere Pro Family Content Installers\Adobe Encore CS5 Functional Content folder.
- Double-click Set-up.exe. Installation starts. Follow the instructions to complete installation.