- When you access the title templates in Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 or CC, the title templates are missing.
- When you access the template projects in After Effects CS6 or CC, the template projects are missing.
- When you access the Library panel in Adobe Encore CS6, the panel contains no content. Additionally, there is no subfolder named Library within the Adobe Encore application folder on your hard disk.
- Issue: Functional content is missing for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Encore
- Adobe Premiere Pro and Encore solution: Install the CS6 functional content
- Installation instructions
- After Effects Solution: Download and install content from the Adobe After Effects Exchange
- Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) customers only
- Additional solution: Install the Resource Central library content
- Download the extra library content
- Show All
Issue: Functional content is missing for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Encore
Adobe Premiere Pro and Encore solution: Install the CS6 functional content
Adobe Premiere Pro CS6: See installation instructions to install the title templates for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
There is no functional content specifically for Adobe Premiere Pro CC, but CS6 templates can be used in Premiere Pro CC. You copy the templates from Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 to Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Install Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, if it is not already installed. Then, see installation instructions to install title templates for Adobe Premiere Pro CS6. After installation to CS6, copy the presets to Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
If you installed the previous functional content packages, it's possible that you have Templates and Textures folders in the Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CS6\Presets folder. Delete these folders before installing.
After Effects Solution: Download and install content from the Adobe After Effects Exchange
After Effects template projects can be downloaded on the After Effects Exchange.
Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) customers only
Download and install functional content for Encore, After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
Note: Skip steps 1-6 if you have already downloaded functional content for Encore, After Effects, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
(Windows) There are two files that you downloaded (for CS5, these files are PremierePro_5_Content_LS7.exe and PremierePro_5_Content_LS7.7z). Double-click the.exe file to extract the folders and files. Browse to the Encore functional content folder within the extracted folders. Double-click Setup. Following are detailed steps for Windows:
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded files from the download page. For example, Desktop\Premiere.
- Double-click PremierePro_5_Content_LS7.exe. The installation files are extracted to a folder named Adobe CS5. For example, Desktop\Adobe CS5.
- Go to the Adobe CS5\Premiere Pro Family Content Installers\Adobe Encore CS5 Functional Content folder.
- Double-click Set-up.exe. Installation starts. Follow the instructions to complete installation.