Students must provide proof of current enrollment stating the Student's name, the institution name, and the current date or term.1
Examples of proof of enrollment include:
- School ID card
- Report card
- Tuition bill or statement
- Any other document that the educational institution issues that includes your name, the institution name, and the current date or term
Teachers, faculty, and staff
Current ID that includes your name, the date, and the name of the educational entity or an official document such as the following1:
Institutional paycheck stub
Letter on official letterhead from the registrar of the educational entity indicating current employment
Note: You can cross out any sensitive information such as pay amounts, grades, or social security numbers.
Homeschooled students and their teachers
- Dated copy of a letter of intent to homeschool1
- Current membership ID to a homeschool association (for example, the Home School Legal Defense Association)1
- Dated proof of purchase of curriculum for the current academic school year1
1. Documents dated within the last six months are considered current.