You can't upload a file to Acrobat.com. In some cases, the upload motion starts, but does not complete.
Acrobat.com has a few file format limitations. You cannot upload and share the following file types:
- Audio formats (mp3, AAC, OGG)
- Video formats (MOV, WMV, FLV, XVID, DIVX, RETG)
- Font formats (TTF, DFONT, OTF)
- Archive formats (TGZ, RAR 7Z, SIT, JAR, WAR, CAB)
- System files and executable formats (EXE, DLL, JS, VB, BAT, CMD, COM, CPL, SH, CSH, TCSH, KSH, BASH, ZSH, INF, HTA, HLP, INS, ISP, VB, JSE, LNK, MS, PIF, SCR, SHS, WS)
- Web files (CHM, CRT)
- Database files (MDB)
- Raster image files (PCD, SCT)
This issue can occur for several reasons:
- You have a bad or inactive Internet connection.
- PDF files bigger than 100 MB were submitted to ExportPDF (100-MB limit is only for ExportPDF).
- The file is in an unsupported file format.