Adobe Product Improvement Program is designed to understand and anticipate customer's needs to deliver world-class products and solutions. Participation is voluntary, and no personal information is collected.
The extension requires the following permissions:
- Tabs: Used to interact with the browser's tab system.
- Downloads: Used to manage web-content downloads.
- Context menus: Allows the extension to add items to the context menu in Chrome.
- Native messaging: Allows the extension to exchange messages with cooperating native applications on the user's devices.
- Host permissions("http://", "https://"): Allows extension functionality on all web pages with "http" and "https" schemes.
Since no personally identifiable information is collected, the data will not be meaningful to anyone outside Adobe.
When you enabled our extension, you were prompted to grant various permissions, such as seeing URLs you navigate to. The permissions are required to allow the extension to convert HTML content to PDF. However, the URL information is not sent back to Adobe.