When you install Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, you can't click Accept or Deny in the Software License Agreement dialog box. (The dialog box is sometimes called the End-User License Agreement or EULA.)
The following symptoms can occur:
- The Accept or Decline buttons are not visible.
- If you move the cursor over the Accept or Decline button, it changes from an arrow to an I-beam, as if you are editing text.
- If you click anywhere else in the Software License Agreement dialog box, the Accept and Decline options disappear.
- Nothing happens when you click Accept.
- The Software License Agreement is distorted. See Additional information.