Welcome Adobe Reader for Android users!
- Support for rendering Non Embedded Asian Fonts (CJK)
- Application Language support for Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- Android v 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3
- 550 MHz processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 5.7 MB of available storage space
Adobe Reader 10.0.1 for Android supports the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Install directly from the Android Market. e.g.: from an android device click here to install.
You can navigate to the http://get.adobe.com/reader from the browser on the device. If your device is on Android v 2.1, 2.2 or 2.3, you will be redirected to Adobe Reader on theAndroid market. On this page, click on install button to install the app on your device
You may download the installer (AdobeReader.apk) from ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/android/. Then you might use third party explorers to install the application.
Navigate to the Android Market and then to the My Apps. Select Adobe Reader and click on the Uninstall button.
Under Settings navigate to Applications and then to Manage Applications. Select Adobe Reader and click on the Uninstall button.
- Packages created using Acrobat 8 can not be opened.
- Some Asian characters may not get rendered because they are not present on the deviceCharacters which are not present in the System font file do not get rendered.
To submit feature requests and to report bugs, please visit http://forums.adobe.com/community/adobe_reader_forums. Alternatively, please send a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also post a comment on the Android Market -> Adobe Reader. Also, please visit us @ http://blogs.adobe.com/readermobile/.