Using Document Security Extension for Microsoft Office software, you can maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information by protecting critical files against unauthorized access at all times - from document creation through distribution, archiving, and destruction - regardless of how the files are distributed or where they are stored.
The extension supports both LiveCycle Rights Management ES2 or later and Document Security add-on for AEM 6.0 Forms or later.
- 32-bit or 64-bit versions of Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 10
- Note: Document security extension for Microsoft Office is also expected to work on Microsoft Surface devices.
- 32-bit or 64-bit versions Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016 or Microsoft Office desktop applications installed as part of Office 365
- 1.3-GHz processor or higher
- 2 GB of RAM
- 100 MB of available hard disk space