Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Data in the drop-down list gets reordered when adding a new second row. (Ref# CQ-52098)
- Data merged for a repeatable panel is not available to the initialize scripts. (Ref# CQ-52054)
- Script execution on adding or removing instances of repeatable panel or row is now optimized. (Ref# CQ-52057)
- Fixes have been made to reduce the number of server calls to improve performance. If analytics is disabled, while rendering an adaptive form a server call is not made to the guideContainer.analyticsconfigparser.json. Similarly, for an adaptive form that does not use eSign, Verify, File Attachments, and Analytics, a server call to guideContainer.fd.tempstorageprovider.jsp is not made. (Ref# CQ-51164, CQ-51169)
- Go to http://[server_name]:[port]/lc/crx/packmgr, where server_name and port refer to the server name and port for the AEM forms installation.
- Log in with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Select the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-<version>.zip package and click Download. Save the package on your machine.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.0.46.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.