Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Take a backup of the <AEM_forms_root>/deploy folder. It is required if you decide to uninstall the quick fix.
- Stop your application server.
- Extract the QF archive file to your hard drive.
- In the directory named according to the operating system that you are using:
Navigate to the appropriate directory on the installation media or folder on your hard disk where you copied the installer, and double-click the aem6_qf_install.exe file.
- (Windows 32-bit) Disk1InstDataWindowsVM
- (Windows 64-bit) Disk1InstDataWindows_64bitVM
- Linux, Solaris, AIX
Navigate to the appropriate directory, and from a command prompt, type ./aem6_qf_install.bin.
- (Linux) Disk1/InstData/Linux/NoVM
- (Solaris) Disk1/InstData/Solaris/NoVM
This launches an install wizard that guides you through the installation.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where AEM forms is currently installed, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- The Start Configuration Manager checkbox is selected by default. Click Done to run the Configuration Manager.
To run Configuration Manager later, deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. You can start Configuration Manager later using the appropriate script in the [AEM_forms_root]/configurationManager/bin directory.
- Depending on your application server, choose one of the following documents and follow the instructions in the Configuring and Deploying AEM forms section.
- Installing and Deploying AEM forms for JBoss
- Installing and Deploying AEM forms for WebSphere
- Installing and Deploying AEM forms for WebLogic
- (JBoss only) If you are using connectors, edit the classpath mentioned in the following files and update the version of commons-collections-3.1.jar with commons-collections-3.2.2.jar:
Configure the following settings post deployment of the quick fix, that is, after the Configuration Manager is run. This setting is required to sync users, groups, and group members when the enterprise domain sync is run.
- Login to the Admin UI.
- Navigate to Settings > User Management > Configuration > Import and Export Configuration File
- Export the config.xml file.
- Add/ Modify the entry for "groupMemberDBQueryBatchSize" and "ldap Reconnect Attempts" under your domain configurations in config.xml. Sample entry:<entry key="groupMemberDBQueryBatchSize" value="999"/><entry key="ldapReconnectAttempts" value="12"/>
- Import the modified file again and then, re-run the sync.