Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Indirect objects are not preceded by EOL marker. [Ref# CQ-61809]
- The Name object is 0-byte long. [Ref# CQ-65043]
- PDF contains data after the end of file marker. [Ref# CQ-64357]
- Invalid PDF due to issues with creation date. [Ref# CQ-61705]
- Multiple syntax errors. [Ref# CQ-61813]
- Validation log is not properly formatted. [Ref# CQ-54789]
- Invalid PDF due to following exceptions: PDFA_CONTENT_003_DEVICE_DEPENDENT_COLOR_USED PDFA_FONT_022_FONT_DATA_CORRUPT
[Ref# CQ-49419, CQ-54330]
- Go to http://[server_name]:[port]/crx/packmgr, where server_name and port refer to the server name and port for the AEM forms installation.
- Log in with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Select the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-<version>.zip package and click Download. Save the package on your machine.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.4.38.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.