Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- For a form restored from a draft having multiple items selected in a drop-down list: items earlier selected are dropped when a new item is selected in the drop-down list. (Ref# NPR-12719)
- Inability to translate form title. (Ref# NPR-12726)
- Issues with translating fragments in adaptive forms. (Ref# NPR-12431)
- Issues with translating dynamic elements in adaptive form fragments. (Ref# NPR-12739)
- Attachments in adaptive forms are not saved with submission when save button is used. (Ref# NPR-12770)
- Removing attachment from Adaptive Form with SQL connector (Form storage) results in SQL exception. (Ref# NPR-12672)
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.4.128.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.