Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- The CPU usage of AEM forms servers reaches at a high level and threads remain parked and waiting for execution. (Ref# CQ-68327)
- AEM 6.1 forms Feature Pack 1 installed on an AIX server results in Out of Memory issues. (Ref# CQ-69246)
- The acr cleanup results in nullpointer exception for the QuartzScheduler job. The following error messages appear in the error.log file:
PDFG Acr Cleanup Daemon Performing cleanup of old Acr*.tmp files
PDFG Cleanup Daemon Performing cleanup of old PDFG files
PDFG Acr Cleanup Daemon Cleaning up directories: null
org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.impl.QuartzScheduler Exception during job execution of com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask@96fce8ec : null
- AEM 6.1 forms fails to render XDP documents with data connections. The following error appears in the log files:
“The SOM expression 'adressat' for the dataRef specified on field 'adressat', resolved to an incompatible node type of 'dataGroup'.”
- Error while rendering flat or flat PDF/A PDF from an XDP. (Ref #CQ-49487)
- Go to http://[server_name]:[port]/crx/packmgr, where server_name and port refer to the server name and port for the AEM forms installation.
- Log in with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Select the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-<version>.zip package and click Download. Save the package on your machine.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.4.46.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.