Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- For a third party PDF, Acrobat Preflight reports PDF/A compliance issues for the image on every page of the PDF, but AEM Forms returns no issues. (Ref# CQ-65032)
- For a third party PDF, AEM Forms reports "PDFA_XOBJECT_012_XOBJECT_IS_OPTIONAL_CONTENT" for every page of the PDF but Acrobat Preflights reports it as a valid PDF/A file. (Ref# CQ-65561)
- Sync service is syncing assets from unauthorized directories (directories other than /Applications). (Ref# CQ-75667)
- Go to http://[server_name]:[port]/crx/packmgr, where server_name and port refer to the server name and port for the AEM forms installation.
- Log in with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Select the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-<version>.zip package and click Download. Save the package on your machine.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.4.70.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.