Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- When you create and save a new instance of a draft form with attachments, both the instances use the same copy of the attachments and deleting it from the original draft makes it unusable from the new draft as well. (Ref# NPR-13658)
- When you create and save a new instance of a draft form with attachments, the attachments are not accessible. (Ref# NPR-13655)
- When you create a draft from the new instance of a submitted form, the attachment list of the draft in the CRX repository is empty. (Ref# NPR-13635)
- When you delete a repeatable panel with attachment widget from an adaptive form, the attachments are not deleted from repository. (Ref# NPR-13583)
- When you create a draft from the new instance of a submission (with attachment widget where multiple attachments are allowed) and delete some attachments from the new instance, the selected attachments are not deleted from the draft. (Ref# NPR-13540)
- When you delete an attachment from a submitted adaptive form, a blank entry is created in the drafts tab. (Ref# NPR-13537)
- When you submit a draft form with attachments from the drafts tab, the attachments from the attachment node in the CRX repository are not deleted. (Ref# NPR-13536)
- When you delete a draft with attachments, the attachments are not deleted from CRX. (Ref# NPR-13473)
- When submitting a new draft from portal submission, the attachment are lost. (Ref# NPR-13472)
- When you add multiple attachments to a draft form, the metadata node in CRX lists only the latest attachment. (Ref# NPR-13081)
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.4.140.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.