Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- The file attachment map property in the CRX repository contains an entry for the form attachment components that do not have any attachment. (Ref# NPR-13986)
- If a user opens a draft containing an attachment and tries to save the draft after deleting the attachment, then the form fails to save and an error message is displayed. (Ref# NPR-13821)
- If a file attached to a form contains special characters in the filename, then on opening the attachment, an error code is displayed instead of the contents of the file. The issue occurs only on opening a saved or submitted form. (Ref# NPR-13808)
In the name of a file attached to a form, the following special characters are not supported:
- % (Percent)
- [ ] (Square brackets start or end)
- ‘ ’ (Single quote start or end)
- Go to AEM package manager and
loginwith administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.4.142.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.