Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Repeating XML elements are not bound properly in a formset (Ref# NPR-11298)
- For HTML rendered forms, incorrect fields are selected using the tab key. (Ref# NPR-11697)
- "Request was rejected because its size is unknown" error when mobile form with attachment is submitted. (Ref# NPR-11713)
- In a particular form, selecting fields using the tab key works properly on Internet Explorer and Firefox but fails on Chrome. (Ref# NPR-11838)
- If radio buttons are present in a form, incorrect fields are selected using the tab key. (Ref# NPR-11839)
- Script causes XMLForm.exe to crash. (Ref# NPR-11609)
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.4.114.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.