Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- In case of XSD based Adaptive Forms, additional tags present in the prefill XML are lost on form submission.
- While saving an Adaptive Form with an attachment, the full path of the attachment is added in the fileAttachment tag of the generated XML, rather than the name of the attachment. (Ref# NPR-16272)
- For adaptive forms containing file attachment component, the submitted XML data does not contain the information for the file attachment component, when the form has any lazy loaded fragment. (Ref# NPR-16273)
- For XSD based adaptive forms, in case a new form instance is created from existing submitted form data, the file attachment node details are lost in submitted XML. (Ref# NPR-16275)
- In case of a file attachment widget where multiple attachments are allowed, if a new form instance with an attachment is submitted on a widget where a previous attachment was already attached, an error code appears on opening the added attachment instead of the actual content. (Ref# NPR-16339)
- Securing forms prefill service from unauthorized access through protocols such as "file://", "http://", and ftp://. For details, refer Configuring Prefill Service using Configuration Manager. (Ref# NPR-15413)
- Go to http://[server_name]:[port]/lc/crx/packmgr, where server_name and port refer to the server name and port for the AEM forms installation.
- Log in with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Select the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-<version>.zip package and click Download. Save the package on your machine.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.4.164.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.