Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
The quick fix adds support for XFS file type. Now, you can render XDP files which use XFS style sheets. Now, XFS files are listed in AEM forms UI as suppoted files. (Ref# CQ-58772)
- Go to http://[server_name]:[port]/lc/crx/packmgr, where server_name and port refer to the server name and port for the AEM forms installation.
- Log in with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Select the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-<version>.zip package and click Download. Save the package on your machine.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-2.1.46.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Install/Update.
- Restart the AEM instance. Before restarting the server, ensure that the server logs are stable.
- Unzip the archive adobe-formsmanager-dsc-4.1.36.zip. It contains the adobe-formsmanager-dsc-4.1.36.jar file.
- Launch Workbench and connect to AEM forms on JEE server.
- Open Window > Show View > Components. It opens the Components window.
- Right-click the FormsManager component. In the context menu, click Stop component.
- Right-click the FormsManager component. In the context menu, click Patch component. A window to select DSC opens. Select the adobe-formsmanager-dsc-4.1.36.jar DSC and click Open.
- Right-click the FormsManager component. In the context menu, click Start component.