Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- XDP files uploaded to AEM forms fail to render and the following error occurs:
The SOM expression 'adressat' for the dataRef specified on field 'adressat', resolved to an incompatible node type of 'dataGroup'.
- A nullpointer exception appears frequently in error.log. (#CQ-56407)
- Go to http://[server_name]:[port]/lc/crx/packmgr, where server_name and port refer to the server name and port for the AEM forms Feature Pack 1 installation.
- Log in with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Select the adobe-aemfd-<OS>-pkg-<version>.zip package for your operating system and click Download. Save the package at a backup location.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-<OS>-pkg-2.2.26.zip package appropriate for your operating system.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server.