Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Flattening a PDF with XFA version 3.0 does not retain the PDF form state: Invisible elements on the form are set back to visible state. NPR-23131; Hotfix for CQ-4239155
- AEM Forms 6.1-SP2-CFP13
- Go to http://[server_name]:[port]/lc/crx/packmgr, where server_name and port refer to the server name and port for the AEM forms Feature Pack 1 installation.
- Log in with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Select the adobe-aemfd-<OS>-pkg-<version>.zip package for your operating system and click Download. Save the package at a backup location.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-<os>-pkg-2.4.202-NPR-23131-B0002.zip package appropriate for your operating system.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server.