Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- When you add assets to a letter, a list module, or a condition module, the assets are added in editable state by default. (Ref# NPR-13035)
- In Data view, the indicator that shows the number of unfilled mandatory fields disappears when all mandatory fields are filled. (Ref# NPR-11799)
- Error messages no longer display the extraneous HTML tags. (Ref# NPR-12782)
- Text editor and Create Correspondence UI now include a set of special characters that you can insert in text and also provide support for adding more characters. (Ref# NPR-10980)
For more information, see Custom special characters in Correspondence Management.
- Added support for converting Microsoft Word and Excel 2016 documents to PDF using PDF Generator. (Ref# CQ-100780)
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-3.2.36.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.