Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- The file attachment map property in the CRX repository contains an entry for the form attachment components that do not have any attachment. (Ref# NPR-14037)
- When a new instance of a draft form is submitted, then the original draft is submitted instead of the new instance. It also reduces the number of available draft forms by 1. (Ref# NPR-14012)
- When you delete an attachment from a draft and submit the draft, the attachment is not deleted. It is also submitted with the draft form. (Ref# NPR-13983)
- When you submit a draft with attachments, the attachments are lost. (Ref# NPR-13977)
- When you create and save a new instance of a draft form with attachments, both the instances use the same copy of the attachments and deleting it from the original draft makes it unusable from the new draft as well. (Ref# NPR-13976)
- When you submit a draft created via the new instance of a submitted form, the attachments are lost. (Ref# NPR-13515)
- When you create a draft from the new instance of a submitted form, the attachment list of the draft form is empty. (Ref# NPR-13979)
- When you open a draft containing an attachment and save it after deleting the attachment, then the form fails to save and an error message is displayed. The issue occurs only for anonymous users. (Ref# NPR-14212)
- When an attachment contains special characters in the filename, on opening the attachment an error code is displayed instead of the contents of the file. The issue occurs only on opening a saved or submitted form. (Ref# NPR-14034)
- When you create and submit a new instance of the draft created from a new instance of existing draft, the attachments are lost. (Ref# NPR-14138)
- AEM Forms do not support lazy loaded fragments inside repeatable panels. (Ref# NPR-14098)
- Go to AEM package manager and
loginwith administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-3.2.54.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.