Note: Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- While adding a new dropdown instance in an Adaptive form using the Google Chrome browser, when the values of the dropdown field are set dynamically, the placeholder text disappears. (Ref# NPR-16238)
- While creating a Number field of type 'Float' in Adaptive forms, if a user enters a number with a decimal fraction that exceeds 10 characters in total, the number turns into exponential notation in the generated XML. (Ref# NPR-16106)
- While submitting data in XDP based adaptive forms, the afData/afBoundData wrapper tags are present in generated XML, though even the prefill XML does not have the afData/afBoundData wrappers. (Ref# NPR-16118)
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-3.2.80.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.