Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF and the Client SDK.
- When the user adds a custom property and lists it as a column in list view, the property column is visible in the List view page but not on the Search page. (Ref# NPR-11715)
- When you search for an asset and switch to the List view, table headings are not shown in the List view. (Ref# NPR-11714)
- When the user tries to edit a text fragment that was imported from AEM 6.1, the UI becomes unresponsive and after a while the following warning appears: "Warning : Unresponsive script" (Ref# NPR-11903)
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-3.2.14.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.