Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- While creating or editing text document fragments using Google Chrome browser, the color selection drop down automatically pops up and cannot be removed. User needs to select list as type of data entry to be able to edit the fragment. (Ref# NPR-16067)
- Changing the date display formats to locale=en_US; dateFormat=MMM dd,yyyy; in the Asset Composer Configuration does not work as expected and the date format is displayed as junk characters. (Ref# NPR-16007)
- While using Letterinstance API, the method import com.adobe.icc.services.api.LetterInstanceService does not work. (Ref# NPR-16008)
- While previewing a letter using the Internet Explorer browser, the browser scroll bar overlaps with the letter's scroll bar and the entire content cannot be viewed for fragments on the right side. (Ref# NPR-16068)
- Adding or modifying a data dictionary to an existing text document fragment takes a lot of time and user is not notified always. (Ref# NPR-16102)
- While working on a text document fragment using the Internet Explorer browser, trying to provide indentation to the text fails and the cursor does not allow text indentation. (Ref# NPR-16128 )
- Line spaces added while in Edit mode are not reflected in the Preview window. When a list is used in a text fragment, PDF rendering shows wrong output for the used spacing. (Ref# NPR-16267)
- When trying to submit a letter directly from preview, the popup for the letter name is not displayed properly due to being hidden. (Ref# NPR-16353)
- In case a floating field appears as an input field from an XDP fragment, the field does not expand in the letter preview while using Internet Explorer browser. (Ref# NPR-16367)
- While previewing a letter using the Internet Explorer browser and trying to edit the font size of content, duplicate values are seen from 8 to 72 in the fontsize dropdown. (Ref# NPR-16387)
- AEM 6.2 Forms
- AEM 6.2 SP1 Cumulative Fix Pack 2
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-3.2.82.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.