Contact Support for more information or to obtain the patch.
The AEM 6.2 Forms JEE patch installer 0005 includes all fixed issues for all components of AEM 6.2 Forms JEE available until the release of this patch. See Issues fixed in the patch for a complete list of fixed issues. For the list of issues fixed in previous patches, see AEM 6.2 Forms hotfixes.
- AEM Forms server fails to validate a valid PDF/A-2b document. Adobe Acrobat successfully validates the same PDF document. (Ref# NPR-14101)
- Take a backup of the <AEM_forms_root>/deploy folder. It is required if you decide to uninstall the quick fix.
- Stop your application server.
- Extract the patch installer archive file to your hard drive.
- In the directory named according to the operating system that you are using:
Navigate to the appropriate directory on the installation media or folder on your hard disk where you copied the installer, and double-click the aemforms62_cfp_install.exe file.
- (Windows 32-bit) Disk1\InstData\Windows\VM
- (Windows 64-bit) Disk1\InstData\Windows_64bit\VM
- Linux, Solaris, AIX
Navigate to the appropriate directory, and from a command prompt, type ./aem62_cfp_install.bin.
- (Linux) Disk1/InstData/Linux/NoVM
- (Solaris) Disk1/InstData/Solaris/NoVM
This launches an install wizard that guides you through the installation.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where AEM forms
iscurrently installed, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- The Start Configuration Manager checkbox is selected by default. Click Done to run the Configuration Manager.
To run Configuration Manager later, deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. You can start Configuration Manager later using the appropriate script in the [AEM_forms_root]/configurationManager/bin directory.
- Depending on your application server, choose one of the following documents and follow the instructions in the Configuring and Deploying AEM forms section.
- (JBoss only) After installing the patch and configuring the server, delete
tmpand work directories of JBoss application server.
If you had SAML authentication configured and facing issues with large IDP metadata, do the following after installing the patch:
- Set the following system property in your application server:
- Restart the server.
- Delete exisitng SAML auth providers and add them again for existing domains as described in SAML settings.