Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the adobe-aemfd-[OS]-pkg-3.2.60.zip package.
- Select the uploaded package and click Update.
- Restart the server after installing the quick fix.
Following is more information on tab spaces for text functionality to work:
- This functionality is supported only on Mozilla Firefox 53.0 and later and Chrome.
- To support this functionality in modules created before applying Quick Fix 3.2.60, you need to edit the text modules, remove old tab spacing, insert new tab spacing, and save the modules.
- Instead of having to reinsert the tabs, to retain your tab spaces as you applied before the application of Quick Fix 3.2.60, on http://[server]:[port]/system/console/configMgr go to Correspondence Management Settings and add retainExtraTabSpaces:true in Compatibility Options.
- The following changes in the tab spaced text may change the tab spacing:
- Applying verdana font
- Changing character spacing
- Changing line spacing
- Changing of bold, italics, or underline
- Changing para alignment, such as left or right alignment