Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Support to select CM Letters in Select CRX Asset dialogue box and creating default action profile for CM letter based tasks. (Ref# NPR-11754)
- Workbench 6.2
- AEM 6.2 Forms with Core patch: 6.2.0-COR-1006-004 applied
- In the Workbench installation directory, launch the installer.
- Select the language to use in the install wizard and click OK.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where Workbench is currently installed, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the License Agreement, select I accept to accept the terms of the license agreement and then click Next. If you do not accept the license agreement, you cannot continue.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- When the quick fix installation is complete, click Finish to exit the wizard.
Applicable for Windows installation only.