Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Unable to login on AEM on WebSphere 8.5.5 when Global Security is enabled. NPR-18717; Hotfix for CQ-4207764
- Disable Global Security on WebSphere.
- Go to AEM package manager and login with administrator credentials. The default username/password is admin/admin.
- Click Upload package and upload the packages.
- Select the uploaded package and click Install.
- Restart the AEM server after all the packages are installed.
- Enable Global Security.
- Clear the browser cache.
- Copy all packages under \Adobe_Experience_Manager_Forms\crx-repository\install.
- Restart the AEM server.