Contact Support for more information or to obtain the patch.
The AEM 6.3 Forms JEE patch installer 0008 includes all fixed issues for all components of AEM 6.3 Forms JEE available until the release of this patch. See Issues fixed in the patch for a complete list of fixed issues.
- The CFP package contains AEM Forms HTML Workspace version 2.3.12. NPR-19002
- Prepare Data Process triggering multiple times. NPR-19145
- Ability to choose CRX asset dynamically for Process Management task. NPR-13398: CQ-4214508
- User Sync fails with connection reset error and starts syncing again. NPR-18259
- Added support to run AEM Forms on Oracle Linux 7.1 running on Oracle EXA Platform 22.214.171.124. NPR-18773, NPR-17037: CQ-4214361
- 6.3 CFP installer screen displays incorrect version number and help links. CQ-4217538
- After AEM Forms on JEE are installed, Window Administrator screen displays version number as 6.0. CQ-4217572
- When moving Document Storage from file system to a database, following error: java.sql.SQLException: The transaction is no longer active occurs on restarting an application or intermittently. CQ-4207356
AEM Forms JEE Bundles Package
- The capabilities of forms users for JEE admin UI console or the OSGi console should be the same. CQ-4208163
- Take a backup of the <AEM_forms_root>/deploy folder. It is required if you decide to uninstall the quick fix.
- Stop your application server.
- Extract the patch installer archive file to your hard drive.
- In the directory named according to the operating system that you are using:
Navigate to the appropriate directory on the installation media or folder on your hard disk where you copied the installer, and double-click the aemforms63_cfp_install.exe file.
- (Windows 32-bit) Windows\Disk1\InstData\VM
- (Windows 64-bit) Windows_64Bit\Disk1\InstData\VM
- Linux, Solaris, AIX
Navigate to the appropriate directory, and from a command prompt, type ./aem63_cfp_install.bin.
- (Linux) Linux/Disk1/InstData/NoVM
- (Solaris) Solaris/Disk1/InstData/NoVM
- (AIX) AIX/Disk1/InstData/VM
This launches an install wizard that guides you through the installation.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where AEM forms
isinstalled, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- The Start Configuration Manager check box is selected by default. Click Done to run the Configuration Manager.
To run Configuration Manager later, deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. You can start Configuration Manager later using the appropriate script in the [AEM_forms_root]/configurationManager/bin directory.
- Depending on your application server, choose one of the following documents and follow the instructions in the Configuring and Deploying AEM forms section.
- (JBoss only) After installing the patch and configuring the server, delete
tmpand work directories of JBoss application server.
Install the AEM Forms JEE package that provides Forms User on AEM Forms JEE the same rights and capabilities as that on AEM Forms OSGi.
If you had SAML authentication configured and facing issues with large IDP metadata, do the following after installing the patch:
- Set the following system property in your application server:
- Restart the server.
- Delete existing SAML auth providers and add them again for existing domains as described in SAML settings.