Contact Support for more information or to obtain the patch.
The AEM 6.5 Forms JEE patch installer 0007 includes all fixed issues for all components of AEM 6.5 Forms JEE available until the release of this patch. See AEM 22.214.171.124 Forms JEE Installer for a complete list of fixed issues.
- Take a backup of the <AEM_forms_root>/deploy folder. It is required if you decide to uninstall the quick fix.
- Stop your application server.
- Extract the patch installer archive file to your hard drive.
- In the directory named according to the operating system that you are using:
Navigate to the appropriate directory on the installation media or folder on your hard disk where you copied the installer, and double-click the aemforms65_cfp_install.exe file.
- (Windows 32-bit) Windows\Disk1\InstData\VM
- (Windows 64-bit) Windows_64Bit\Disk1\InstData\VM
Navigate to the appropriate directory, and from a command prompt, type ./aem65_cfp_install.bin.
- (Linux) Linux/Disk1/InstData/NoVM
This launches an install wizard that guides you through the installation.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where AEM forms is installed, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- [For Windows only]: Perform one of the following step:
- Either deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. Run Configuration Manager by using the ConfigurationManager.bat file located in [aem-forms root]\configurationManager\bin.
- Or deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. Before running Configuration Manager using ConfigurationManager.exe or ConfigurationManager_IPv6.exe, navigate to <AEMForms_Install_Dir>\configurationManager\bin directory and replace ConfigurationManager.lax
and ConfigurationManager_IPV6.lax files.
11. [For Unix-based only]:
- The Start Configuration Manager check box is selected by default. Click Done to run the Configuration Manager instantly or to run Configuration Manager later, deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. You can start Configuration Manager later using the appropriate script in the [AEM_forms_root]/configurationManager/bin directory.
12. Depending on your application server, choose one of the following documents and follow the instructions in the Configuring and Deploying AEM forms section.
13. (JBoss only) After installing the patch and configuring the server, delete tmp and work directories of JBoss application server.
Using ConfigurationManager.bat file helps you to avoid updating name of .lax files manually.
If you had SAML authentication configured and facing issues with large IDP metadata, do the following after installing the patch:
- Set the following system property in your application server:
- Restart the server.
- Delete existing SAML auth providers and add them again for existing domains as described in SAML settings.