Contact Support for more information or to obtain the QF.
- Cannot delete categories in admin UI. (Ref #LC-3912139)
- The call to invokestartpoint API with caching off fails from the mobile workspace app. (Ref# LC-3911926)
- The client SDK has been enhanced to allow its usage within a Livecycle server, for invoking another Livecycle server when the target service is not installed on the source server. Currently, only EJB mode is supported and SOAP is not supported.
When the service being invoked is not installed on the source server, the client classes of the target service must be made available on the source server by embedding them within a custom DSC deployed on the source server (this DSC is also typically the one containing the call to the target service). In such a setup, the custom code calling the target service must instruct the client SDK to use the class-loader of this DSC while deserializing the response obtained from the target service. This is done via a new ServiceClientFactory property with the key "DSC_EJB_SERIALIZATION_CONTEXT_SERVICE" (the constant ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_EJB_SERIALIZATION_CONTEXT_SERVICE may also be used), and value having the format <service_id>[:<service_version>]. <service_id> is the name of some service within the custom DSC whose class-loader is to be used, and <service_version> may optionally be specified to indicate a specific version. If no version is specified, the head revision is used. (Ref# LC-3911732)
- Take a backup of the <AEM_forms_root>/deploy folder. It is required if you decide to uninstall the quick fix.
- Stop your application server.
- Extract the QF archive file to your hard drive.
- In the directory named according to the operating system that you are using:
Navigate to the appropriate directory on the installation media or folder on your hard disk where you copied the installer, and double-click the install.exe file.
- (Windows 32-bit) Disk1\InstData\Windows\VM
- (Windows 64-bit) Disk1\InstData\Windows_64bit\VM
- Linux, Solaris, AIX
Navigate to the appropriate directory, and from a command prompt, type ./install.bin.
- (Linux) Disk1/InstData/Linux/NoVM
- (Solaris) Disk1/InstData/Solaris/NoVM
This launches an install wizard that guides you through the installation.
- On the Introduction panel, click Next.
- On the Choose Install Folder screen, verify that the default location displayed is correct for your existing installation, or click Browse to select the alternate folder where AEM forms is currently installed, and click Next.
- Read the Quick Fix Patch Summary information and click Next.
- Read the Pre-Installation Summary information and click Install.
- When the installation is complete, click Next to apply the quick fix updates to your installed files.
- The Start Configuration Manager checkbox is selected by default. Click Done to run the Configuration Manager.
To run Configuration Manager later, deselect the Start Configuration Manager option before you click Done. You can start Configuration Manager later using the appropriate script in the [AEM_forms_root]/configurationManager/bin directory.
- Depending on your application server, choose one of the following documents and follow the instructions in the Configuring and Deploying AEm forms section.